Energy Management Planning for Health Care and Large Instituitons
Envinity is an employee-owned energy conservation, efficiency and generation firm that is rooted in the building science approach to green design, construction and energy management. Envinity has been working with health care, institutional organizations and all sectors of the community to achieve substantial energy cost savings in their facilities, demonstrate energy and environmental leadership, and raise public awareness of energy efficiency benefits associated with reducing greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. Our uniquely diverse team hold certifications and licenses such as the Building Performance Institute (BPI), Professional Engineer licenses, Certified Energy Mangers, LEED AP, RESNET certified raters, Engineers in Training and Energy Engineering technicians.
Our energy project management services include:
- Energy Audits and Facility Master Planning
- Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing Engineering Services
- Energy Retrofit Construction Management
- Retro-commissioning of Existing HVAC and Building Automation Systems
- Energy Financial Planning
- Utility Rebate Project Evaluation and Application
- Community Energy Planning
Contact us today to discuss your specific needs and challenges, and how our services can help you save money and become more energy efficient.