Construction Administration & Retro-Commissioning
Envinity has the skill and expertise to coordinate your construction and energy improvement projects, ensuring that they are completed successfully, on time, and within your projected budget.
From project planning to completion, Envinity will manage every aspect of the building process, including:
- Strategic planning. Envinity will work with you to identify and define objectives, schedules, budgets, and deliverables.
- Design. Envinity’s energy engineers will work provide your organization with a design that meets your financial, operational, and aesthetic needs.
- Materials selection and procurement. Envinity works with clients to determine which materials fit best according to budgetary constraints. Local, sustainable building materials are used whenever possible.
- Project coordination. Envinity works with clients to ensure that project deliverables are met from the design stage through project completion. Our in-house contractors and engineers will work with you to ensure that every aspect of the project is carried out to your specifications.
- Project completion. Envinity’s expertise with time management, cost management, and quality management will ensure that the project is completed on time and in accordance with your organization’s budget.
Contact us to learn more about our expertise in project construction management, and about ways that energy improvements can help your organization cut operational costs.